Monday, May 28, 2007

have you got green cleaning questions?

Do you want to clean green?
If you don't see something mentioned on my site, feel free to send me an e-mail (click on "View My Complete Profile" in the sidebar at right to find my address) and I'll try to answer your questions.

There's also a great eco-friendly Q&A blog by eco-consultant Debra Lynn Dadd - find it here. If you're looking for information on a particular topic, click on the large purple "Search" button in her site's right-hand sidebar, and you will likely find what you're looking for. The great thing about Dadd's blog is that readers can respond to the questions of other readers, sharing practical information and tips based on their own experience.

A great resource!

2 comments:

jewelry said...

I like your site!! I invite you to take a tour on my jewelry website, and if should more information is required. http://www.niki-nikayon.com

Negi said...

Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.

Purple Amazing