Tuesday, May 8, 2007

introduction to eco-friendly cleaning

Welcome to my new blog!

Do you want to clean green?

I've created the greener cleaner to feature advice and tips on eco-friendly home cleaning. For eight years I was owner/operator of an eco-friendly home-cleaning business in London, Ontario, and I've been actively searching for and experimenting with eco-friendlier cleaning products and techniques for about twenty years.

There are plenty of books and websites out there offering eco-friendly cleaning advice, and I will always point readers to further resources whenever I can. I aim to help individuals who are getting started on the eco-friendly cleaning journey, sharing my own personal experience with products and techniques that I've found especially helpful.

Enjoy the blog, and feel free to drop me a line or add your comments!

No comments: